Tuesday, February 6, 2007

It's Magic.....


#11 Every Breath You Take..... The Police
This album can make a 300 mile trip up I-77 feel like a half hour. I would argue that it is one of the greatest road trip albums of all-time. I do realize that I may be breaking Urbane etiquette for publishing an album of collected singles, but that is the chance I am willing to take for this one. It would be too difficult to pick my favorites, so I guess I'll just list my bottom two- De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da Da and King of Pain.

2 comments:

Sean B said...

I'll lend my support behind allowing a singles collection, if and only if you promise always to skip that Don't Stand So Close '86 abomination.

Papa Shoegaze said...

do,do,do is most memorable for me. my dad used to always play it when i was young and whenever i hear it i think of the first house i lived in and of dancing on the carpet.
p.s. sugar posted the clientele's singles, so...